Zearn Math for Kindergarten is a full curriculum designed to build strong math foundations and be developmentally appropriate for young students. Zearn Math for K curricular materials include resources for daily teacher-led instruction, Digital Activities, Assessments, and Reports. All materials are available through Zearn Teacher Accounts.
We've found that many teachers introduce their kindergarten students to Zearn Math Digital Activities by modeling the student experience together. Here are five steps you can take with your K students to help them get started:
- Sign-in: Login as a student, and show students where to put their username and password, and how to click the blue button to begin.
- Start an activity: Show students that clicking the blue Start button on the top card in their Next Up feed will start the activity.
- Complete an activity: Start by pressing the green play button. Ask students to come to the board to help you complete problems, or answer as a class. End the activity by clicking the blue Done button.
- Explain the feed: Show students that the next activity is on the top of their Next Up feed.
- Log out: Show students how to click the log-out button when they are done Zearning!