If you are having trouble accessing Zearn:
Check your browser
Check that you are using an up-to-date browser. Zearn supports recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. Note that browsers may not automatically update depending on network permissions. After updating, you may need a hard restart to ensure up-to-date versions.
Check your internet connection
Make sure you are connected to a network and the Internet is working. Zearn requires ~1Mbps of internet bandwidth per student to use without interruption.
Check your device
Check to make sure you are working on a compatible device. Zearn is web-based and works great on Computers (desktop or laptop, Windows or Mac), Chromebooks, and iPads and iPad minis (iOS 8+). There is no app to use Zearn. Currently, Zearn does not support Android devices.
Whitelist our site
Ensure our site is whitelisted by your IT department. Not having our site whitelisted can block images in our digital lessons from appearing.
Try logging out of Zearn, clearing your browser’s cache, restarting your browser, and logging back in. If you're using a bookmark or saved link to access Zearn, attempt to log in by visiting Zearn.org rather than using the saved link.
If you follow the steps above and are still experiencing an issue
Email our Support Team a firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Describe the issue as thoroughly as possible
- Provide the usernames of the teacher and student accounts affected.
- The device being used to access Zearn (including browser and browser version)
- The approximate time you experienced the issue
- Whether you're accessing Zearn through a wired or wireless connection
- A screenshot or video of the issue as it occurred