Having trouble with images appearing on Zearn.org? Update your browser and make sure our site is allowed through any firewalls to ensure your students see all the great math lessons on Zearn!
1) Update your browser: Zearn supports recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
2) Allow our domains through your firewall: Speak with your IT department to ensure our site can show images in our Independent Digital Lessons. Your IT administrator will need to allow the below domains through your firewall:
- d1upvds2zd88dk.cloudfront.net (for Zearn's video lessons)
- d33atdio81inpg.cloudfront.net (for Zearn's Tower of Power)
- Cdn.polyfill.io (to support IE 11)
If you follow the steps above and still have trouble, email our Support Team describing the issue, the students it is affecting, the device being used, and a screenshot of the issue so we can troubleshoot. Please note, you can view the current status of our services at any time, by visiting our status page. Zearn Support is available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST.