Now that you’ve created your class, you can start adding your students!
Students who already have an existing Zearn account can join your class by entering your Class Code. You can add students new to Zearn to your class by following these steps:
- Navigate to Roster at the top of your Zearn homepage
- Choose the class to which you’d like to add students from the Switch Class dropdown menu
- Click Add students
- Type or paste your student's name into the box under “New Students” and click Next
- Edit student passwords and usernames as needed and click Next
- Choose a Grade, Mission, and Topic for your students and click Finish
- Follow the steps on the “Congratulations” page to start your students Zearning!
Next, let's set these students to a Mission, so they can get Zearning!