If you’d like to delete a class from your account, you'll first need to remove any students currently assigned to that class. You can follow the steps below to do this.
- Click Roster at the top of your Zearn homepage
- Choose the class you’d like to remove from the Switch Class dropdown menu
- Remove all students from the class
Once all students have been removed, you can delete the class.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the screen
- Select My Account
- Navigate to Assigned Classes and click on the 'x' in the top right corner of the class you would like to delete
- Click Delete Class