Zearn Math’s Independent Digital Lessons and downloadable Teacher and Student Materials are available at no cost through individual teacher accounts.
For schools and districts, our Zearn for Schools program offers a range of products to support implementation and drive results:.
- School and District Administrator-level usage dashboards
- Exportable data and reports
- Roster management (optional Clever integration)
- Access to class reports and student-level insights
- Orientation webinar just for your school
- Enhanced support
Professional Development (available to School Account holders):
- Digital "Zearn 101" course: Designed to be facilitated in a group setting, led by an administrator or coach, with access to training materials available throughout the year.
- Onsite “Zearn 101” PD: Delivered at your school, facilitated by a member of Zearn’s training team.
- Zearn Student Workbooks with Student Notes, Exit Tickets, and Lesson trackers in an easy-to-use spiral bound book
- Teacher Answer Keys with solutions to student paper materials