Is your School Account rostered via spreadsheet? Click here for information on managing your rosters.
- All staff and student accounts will sync directly from Clever based on your school or district's Clever settings.
- Staff and students will use their Clever credentials (username and password, Clever Badges, etc) to log in directly through Clever.
- Review this article from Clever for information on logging into Clever with Chromebooks.
- Changes to staff and student rosters are made in your school/district's SIS or directly in Clever. These changes will then be reflected on Zearn following the next Clever > Zearn sync.
- There are no Zearn Login Cards, since staff and student logins are managed by Clever.
- There are no Zearn Class Codes, since class rosters are updated within the school's SIS
- User roles are initially assigned based on their Clever profile configuration. However, teachers can have their role set to administrator within Zearn.
If roster information in your account is not appearing correctly, please reach out to your school or district's IT team or Clever Admin. For other questions on managing your information in Clever, please visit the Clever Help Center.