There are three reports administrators can use to assess and monitor school-wide progress through grade-level content and productivity during independent work. Admin Reports are available as part of a paid Zearn Math School Account.
The School Goals Report helps administrators track progress toward completion goals at the school, grade, and classroom level to celebrate goal-achievement and share best practices.
This report shows:
- Last Teacher Sign-In: We recommend that teachers check Pace, Progress, and Sprint and Tower Alert Reports weekly to inform Small Group Instruction and design Flex Day rotations and mini-lessons.
- % Active Students: 100% of students should be actively logging into their Zearn accounts to independently complete Digital Lessons.
- Avg Total Lessons Per Week: Average takes into account grade level lessons and foundational lessons completed through the Math Library
- Avg On-Grade Lessons Per Week: To stay on track to complete grade-level content, students should complete 3+ grade-level Independent Digital Lessons each week.
- Avg Minutes Per Week: Classrooms should average 120 minutes per week (30 minutes each Core Instructional day) in grade-level Digital Lessons to stay on track for Digital Lesson content completion.
- Avg Tower Alerts Per Lesson: We recommend monitoring the average Tower Alerts experienced each week to identify additional areas of support. Learn more about Tower Alerts.