Whether students are meeting weekly goals of four Independent Digital Lessons or persevering through challenging concepts, progress and hard work are worth celebrating! We’ve seen teachers motivate students and celebrate learning in many ways, from small to big:
- Decorate student work or mark progress through digital lessons with Zearn-inspired stickers
- Create a Zearn bulletin board or feature different problem solving strategies
- Use certificates to highlight progress or success in reaching weekly goals
- Host a party to celebrate a week, month, or year full of math learning
- Mix up math and music and perform a learning-inspired jam!
We’d love to hear how you celebrate student achievement in your classroom! Share with @zearned on Twitter and join our Zearn Community on Facebook to connect with other educators.