Whether students are meeting weekly goals of four Independent Digital Lessons or persevering through challenging concepts, progress and hard work are worth celebrating!
Below are a few of the ways we’ve seen teachers motivate students and celebrate learning. Follow @zearned on Twitter for more examples from educators across the country and share how you celebrate student achievement in your own classroom in the Zearn Community on Facebook!
- Decorate student work or mark progress through digital lessons with Zearn-inspired stickers
- Create a Zearn bulletin board or feature different problem solving strategies
- Use certificates to highlight progress or success in reaching weekly goals
- Host a party to celebrate a week, month, or year full of math learning
- Mix up math and music and perform a learning-inspired jam!