Teachers, schools, and districts have two options when signing up for a Zearn account: School Accounts or Individual Teacher Accounts.
School Accounts are best for signing up two or more teachers from the same school, network, or district. School accounts offer administrator reporting and implementation support, including:
- Administrator-level usage dashboards
- Exportable data and reports
- Automated roster management via Clever
- Access to class reports and student-level insights
- Implementation and technical support
Individual teacher accounts are designed for individual teachers teaching with Zearn. These accounts provide access to Independent Digital Lessons, Small Group Instruction Materials, and Teacher Reports.
To get started with a School Account, fill out this form, and our team will be in touch.