To purchase Student Workbooks and Teacher Answer Keys, we offer two payment options: credit card and Purchase Order. For more information on purchasing with a credit card, see this article.
Schools, districts, and other organizations may purchase using a Purchase Order (PO) by following the instructions below:
- Email email@example.com with the specific titles (e.g. Grade 3 Student Workbook) exact items and quantities you want to purchase.
- If you are shipping to CA, GA, ID, MA, NJ, NY, SC, TN, TX, or WA, and your school or district is tax exempt, please include your tax exemption certificate to avoid being charged sales tax.
- Zearn will follow up with your Purchase Agreement that will include the list of items you which to purchase and cost (both per item and total).
- Create your Purchase Order for Printed Materials using your Purchase Agreement
- Purchase Orders for Student Workbooks and Teacher Answer Keys should be made out to Mimeo, Zearn’s print partner (not to Zearn).
- Please ensure your PO includes:
- Billing contact & address
- Shipping contact & address
- Purchaser email address (to receive the order confirmation)
- Accounts Payable email address (to receive the invoice)
- Purchase Order number
- Specific titles and quantities to be ordered (Note: for 2017-18, Grade 1-5 Student Workbooks are $28 per student and Grade 1-5 Teacher Answer Keys are $75 per book)
- Total cost of your order, including $10 shipping fee per order, and tax if applicable
- Send a signed copy of your Purchase Agreement, your Purchase Order, and your tax exemption certificate (if applicable) to Zearn by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing to 646-365-7815.
- Zearn will respond regarding your approved order.
If you are also ordering other Implementation Tools (School Accounts, Digital PD, etc.), please create a separate Purchase Order for those items, and make that Purchase Order out to Zearn.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.