Schools, districts, and other organizations can purchase materials using a Purchase Order (PO).
Please ensure your PO includes:
- Billing contact & address
- Shipping contact & address
- Purchaser email address (to receive the order confirmation)
- Accounts Payable email address (to receive the invoice)
- Purchase Order number
- Specific titles and quantities to be ordered (Visit our website for pricing information)
- Total cost of your order, including $10 shipping fee per order, and tax, if applicable
You can get started with your purchase by following the instructions below:
- Email email@example.com with the specific titles (e.g. Grade 3 Student Workbook), exact items and quantities you want to purchase. Click here for information on submitting sales tax exemption.
- Zearn will follow up with a quote for the items you want to purchase and a Purchase Agreement for you to sign.
- Create your Purchase Order for printed materials using your Purchase Agreement
- Send a signed copy of your Purchase Agreement, your Purchase Order, and your tax exemption certificate, if applicable, to Zearn by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing to 646-365-7815.
- Zearn will respond regarding your approved order.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.