The Zearn platform includes paper-based teacher and student instructional materials that teachers can use to differentiate student instruction.
Daily teacher lesson materials and planning materials, as well as student paper-based materials, can be accessed directly from Zearn accounts. All teacher and student paper-based materials are available in English and Spanish.
Zearn’s paper-based teacher and student instructional materials include:
- Daily teacher lesson materials: Teachers have access to a variety of instructional materials, including lesson-level resources and guides, that can be used to plan and differentiate instruction. Daily lesson plans and planning materials include a warm-up, collaborative concept exploration, and lesson wrap-up. Materials for each lesson also include guidance for supporting multilingual learners and students with disabilities.
- Student Notes: Most Independent Digital Lessons are accompanied by paper notes that provide students an opportunity to balance digital with paper-and-pencil work to deepen their learning.
- Paper Exit Ticket: After students demonstrate mastery in the Tower of Power, teachers can use Zearn’s Exit Tickets as an additional lesson-level assessment to monitor learning. Exit Tickets are un-scaffolded so that teachers can see how well students transfer their learning from the digital lesson to paper.
- Optional problem set: Problem sets can be leveraged to support differentiation for students who may need more opportunities to learn or practice specific math ideas, as well as enrichment activities to deepen and extend the math ideas of the Mission.
- Printable paper homework: Printable paper homework for each Mission gives students extra practice with concepts.
- Assessments: Educators with a School Account can access Mission-level assessments and Lesson-level assessments, along with answer keys that include detailed rubrics and scoring guidance.
Print all Zearn teacher and student materials directly from your account by following the steps below:
- Log in and click Curriculum from the homepage
- Choose the desired Grade and Mission from the dropdown menu and click “Go”
- Click the link for the teacher or student materials you want to download
If you are interested in purchasing printed materials, click here to learn more and request a quote.