To learn more about Zearn Math, attend one of our live overview sessions. In each session, we'll dive into the Zearn Math curricular materials, top-rated by EdReports.org, and explore Independent Digital Lessons and Small Group Lessons. Learn how Zearn Math can help you differentiate your instruction for every student!
Reserve your spot for an upcoming session:
- Thursday, November 9th at 6:00pm EST (5:00pm CT, 4:00pm MT, 3:00pm PT)
- Friday, November 17th at 4pm EST (3pm CT, 2pm MT, 1pm PT)
- Tuesday, November 21st at 2:30pm EST (1:30pm CT, 12:30pm MT, 11:30am PT)
- Wednesday, November 29th at 5:30pm EST (4:30pm CT, 3:30pm MT, 2:30pm PT)
- Friday, December 8th at 1:30pm EST (12:30pm CT, 11:30am MT, 10:30am PT)
- Thursday, December 14th at 5pm EST (4pm CT, 3pm MT, 2pm PT)
- Monday, December 18th at 7:30pm EST (6:30pm CT, 5:30pm MT, 4:30pm PT)
Looking for a deeper dive into how to make the most of Zearn? We offer multiple Zearn for Schools products. Learn more here.