To learn more about Zearn Math, attend one of our live overview sessions. In each session, we dive into an Independent Digital Lesson, discuss our Small Group Instruction Materials, and show how Zearn can help differentiate instruction for every student.
Reserve your spot for an upcoming session:
- Thursday, August 3rd at 4:30pm EST (3:30pm CT, 2:30pm MT, 1:30pm PT)
- Tuesday, August 8th at 5pm EST (4pm CT, 3pm MT, 2pm PT)
- Monday, August 14th at 2pm EST (1pm CT, 12pm MT, 11am PT)
- Wednesday, August 23rd at 1:30pm EST (12:30pm CT, 11:30am MT, 10:30am PT)
- Thursday, August 31st at 3:30pm EST (2:30pm CT, 1:30pm MT, 12:30pm PT)
- Tuesday, September 7th at 5pm EST (4pm CT, 3pm MT, 2pm PT)
- Wednesday, September 13th at 5:30pm EST (4:30pm CT, 3:30pm MT, 2:30pm PT)
Looking for a deeper dive into how to make the most of Zearn? We offer multiple Zearn for Schools products. Learn more here.