To learn more about Zearn Math, attend one of our live overview sessions. In each session, we'll dive into the Zearn Math curricular materials, top-rated by EdReports.org, and explore Independent Digital Lessons and Small Group Lessons. Learn how Zearn Math can help you differentiate your instruction for every student!
Reserve your spot for an upcoming session:
- Monday, March 19th at 5:00pm EST (4:00pm CT, 3:00pm MT, 2:00pm PT)
- Thursday, March 29th at 3:30pm EST (2:30pm CT, 1:30pm MT, 12:30pm PT)
- Tuesday, April 3rd at 11:00am EST (10:00am CT, 9:00am MT, 8:00am PT)
- Wednesday, April 11th at 1:30pm EST (12:30pm CT, 11:30am MT, 10:30am PT)
- Friday, April 20th at 2:00pm EST (1:00pm CT, 12:00pm MT, 11:00am PT)
- More dates coming soon!
Looking for a deeper dive into how to make the most of Zearn? We offer multiple Implementation Tools for schools and districts. Learn more here.