To learn more about Zearn Math, attend one of our live overview sessions. In each session, we'll dive into the Zearn Math curricular materials, top-rated by EdReports.org, and explore Independent Digital Lessons and Small Group Lessons. Learn how Zearn Math can help you differentiate your instruction for every student!
Reserve your spot for an upcoming session:
- Friday, April 20th at 2:00pm ET (1:00pm CT, 12:00pm MT, 11:00am PT)
- Wednesday, April 25th at 4:00pm ET (3:00pm CT, 2:00pm MT, 1:00pm PT)
- Thursday, May 3rd at 12:30pm ET (11:30am CT, 10:30am MT, 9:30am PT)
- Tuesday,May 8th at 5:30pm ET (4:30pm CT, 3:30pm MT, 2:30pm PT)
- Friday,May 18th at 2:00pm ET (1:00pm CT, 12:00pm MT, 11:00am PT)
- Wednesday,May 23rd at 3:30pm ET (2:30pm CT, 1:30pm MT, 12:30am PT)
- More dates coming soon!
Looking for a deeper dive into how to make the most of Zearn? We offer multiple Implementation Tools for schools and districts. Learn more here.