To learn more about Zearn Math, attend one of our live overview sessions. In each session, we dive into an Independent Digital Lesson, discuss our Small Group Instruction Materials, and show how Zearn can help differentiate instruction for every student.
Reserve your spot for an upcoming session:
- Monday, September 25th at 3:00pm EST (2:00pm CT, 1:00pm MT, 12:00pm PT)
- Monday, October 2nd at 5pm EST (4pm CT, 3pm MT, 2pm PT)
- Wednesday, October 11th at 7:30pm EST (6:30pm CT, 5:30pm MT, 4:30pm PT)
- Thursday, October 19th at 6:30pm EST (5:30pm CT, 4:30pm MT, 3:30pm PT)
- Tuesday, October 24th at 5pm EST (4pm CT, 3pm MT, 2pm PT)
- Friday, November 3rd at 3pm EST (2pm CT, 1pm MT, 12pm PT)
Looking for a deeper dive into how to make the most of Zearn? We offer multiple Zearn for Schools products. Learn more here.