Zearn Math for Intervention is a top-rated intervention program that includes features and resources designed to support teachers and administrators with catching kids up and moving them forward in their grade-level learning.
Note: Zearn Math for Intervention is available with the purchase of a Zearn Math School Account.
Zearn Math for Intervention includes:
- The option to “bookmark” foundational lessons, to support targeted intervention.
- Tailored foundational content recommendations, assignable with one click.
- Individualized student-level reports that provide real-time data on student progress and where students need more support.
- Professional Development courses to help teachers support unfinished learning.
- Report sharing between teachers to enable core and intervention teachers to partner more easily around student success.
Contact us to learn more about getting started with a Zearn Math School Account.