Zearn Math for Intervention is a top-rated intervention program that includes features and resources designed to support teachers and administrators with catching kids up and moving them forward in their grade-level learning.
Zearn Math for Intervention includes:
- The option to “bookmark” foundational lessons, to support targeted intervention
- Tailored foundational content recommendations, assignable with one click
- Individualized student-level reports that provide real-time data on student progress and where students need more support
- Professional Development courses to help teachers support unfinished learnings
- Report sharing between teachers to enable core and intervention teachers to partner more easily around student success
Contact us to learn more about getting started with a Zearn Math School Account.