Student Lesson Materials are printed materials that accompany each lesson in the Zearn Math for Middle School curriculum. The student notes for each lesson include sections for the Concept Exploration, Independent Digital Lesson, Lesson Summary, and Exit Ticket. Notes may also include a section for the Warm-Up, when pencil-and-paper work is required. Students review and complete their notes as they work through the teacher-led instruction and Independent Digital Lessons.
Articles in this section
- Can Zearn Math for Middle School be used Alongside Other high Quality Instructional Materials?
- When will Zearn Math for Middle School be Available?
- How Long Does a Middle School Lesson Take?
- What Materials Do Students Need for Independent Digital Lessons?
- How Do the Student Lesson Materials Work?
- How do I Assign an Independent Digital Lesson?
- Is There a Lesson for Every Day of Instruction?
- What PD is Available?