Zearn uses the personal information you share with us solely to provide our services to you. But in order to deliver our services, we rely on the following trusted third-party entities:
- Amazon Web Services. We use AWS for cloud hosting and data analytics.
- Dropbox. We use Dropbox as a secure file transfer tool for our School Account partners who opt-in to spreadsheet rostering.
- Heroku Enterprise (a division of Salesforce). We use Heroku to host the Zearn.org application.
- Fivetran. We use Fivetran as an ETL pipeline to transfer data from Heroku to AWS.
- Zendesk. We use Zendesk to provide our customer support tool and as a helpdesk function.
We’ll update this list from time to time, and you can find more information on our data collection practices here.