Is your School Account rostered via spreadsheet or Clever? Click here for information on the various rostering methods that are available.
If you are part of a Zearn Math School Account, you can use Classlink for automated roster management and seamless login. When your roster information is provided by Clever:
- All staff and student accounts will sync directly from Classlink based on your school or district's Classlink settings.
- Staff and students will use their Classlink credentials (Quickcards, Faces, Single Sign-On) to log in directly through the Classlink Launchpad. Review this article from Classlink for information on different methods available for logging into Classlink.
- Changes to staff and student rosters are made in your school/district's SIS or directly in Classlink. These changes will then be reflected on Zearn following the next Classlink > Zearn sync.
- There are no Zearn Login Cards, since staff and student logins are managed by Classlink.
- There are no Zearn Class Codes, since class rosters are updated within the school's SIS.
Note: If you access Zearn through a Classlink integration, all school, classroom, staff, and student management will take place in your SIS. Zearn then syncs this data nightly to ensure your account is always up to date.
If roster information in your account is not appearing correctly, please reach out to your school or district's IT team or Classlink Admin. For other questions on managing your information in Classlink, please visit the Classlink Help Center.