Kids, teachers, parents, and caregivers can access all our top-rated content 24/7, including paper-based materials that can be used without a device.
- If your student is learning with Zearn Math at school, they can complete Independent Digital Lessons at home by logging in with the information provided by their teacher.
- If your student does not yet have an account, Zearn offers Individual Accounts and School Accounts. Parents and caregivers can access our top-rated instructional materials directly through no-cost Individual Accounts. To get started as a parent/caregiver, follow the instructions in the packs below. We recommend administrators and teachers share these with parents/caregivers directly.
If you are using math over the summer, we offer summer plans below which include the critical content and corresponding Zearn Math digital lessons and paper-based materials:
- Kindergarten Summer Learning Plan
- Grade 1 Summer Learning Plan
- Grade 2 Summer Learning Plan
- Grade 3 Summer Learning Plan
- Grade 4 Summer Learning Plan
- Grade 5 Summer Learning Plan