Zearn Math School Accounts support classrooms, schools, and districts in implementing Zearn Math flexibly and easily. These paid accounts include access to the top-rated instructional materials you know and love, plus additional features and tools to support daily instruction and drive results.
Download our Zearn Math School Accounts PDF to compare Individual Account and School Account features.
With Zearn Math School Accounts, teachers and administrators can:
- Set students to specific lessons to pre-teach or re-teach specific lessons.
- Administer mission-level assessments to help teachers evaluate and support student understanding.
- Share reports with other teachers to more easily partner around student success.
- Access district- and school-wide reports to track content completion and where classrooms need more support.
- Use account setup and management tools, including Clever SecureSync to seamlessly manage rosters for all staff and student accounts.
- Receive implementation support from Zearn’s Partnerships team including an in-depth Implementation Playbook and resources.
- Purchase Zearn Professional Development to strengthen instructional practice.