Zearn Math School Accounts support classrooms, schools, and districts in implementing Zearn Math flexibly and easily. These paid accounts include access to the top-rated instructional materials you know and love, plus additional features and tools to support daily instruction and drive results. With Zearn Math School Accounts, teachers and administrators have access to:
- Set students to specific lessons to pre-teach or re-teach specific lessons.
- Clever Badges and picture logins to help all students log in quickly, without entering a password.
- Mission-level assessments to help teachers evaluate and support student understanding.
- Report sharing with other teachers to more easily partner around student success.
- District- and school-wide reports to track content completion and and where classrooms need more support.
- Account setup and management, including access to Clever SecureSync to seamlessly manage rosters for all staff and student accounts.
- Implementation support from Zearn’s Partnerships team including an in-depth Implementation Playbook and resources.
- Option to purchase Zearn Math Professional Development to strengthen instructional practice.
Download our Zearn Math School Accounts PDF for a full comparison to Individual Teacher Accounts.
For the 20-21 school year, Zearn Math School Accounts cost $2,500 per school site for an unlimited number of students, teachers, and administrators. To learn more about Zearn Math School Accounts, contact us.