Zearn Math School Accounts support classrooms, schools, and districts in implementing Zearn Math flexibly and easily. These paid accounts include access to the top-rated instructional materials you know and love, plus additional features and tools to support daily instruction and drive results. With Zearn Math School Accounts, teachers and administrators can:
- Set students to specific lessons to pre-teach or re-teach specific lessons.
- Use Clever Badges and picture logins to help all students log in quickly, without entering a password.
- Administer mission-level assessments to help teachers evaluate and support student understanding.
- Share reports with other teachers to more easily partner around student success.
- Access district- and school-wide reports to track content completion and and where classrooms need more support.
- Use account setup and management tools, including Clever SecureSync to seamlessly manage rosters for all staff and student accounts.
- Receive implementation support from Zearn’s Partnerships team including an in-depth Implementation Playbook and resources.
- Purchase Zearn Professional Development to strengthen instructional practice.
Download our Zearn Math School Accounts PDF for a full comparison to Individual Accounts.
For the 2020–21 school year, Zearn Math School Accounts cost $2,500 per school site for all of the students, teachers, and administrators within one school. To learn more about Zearn Math School Accounts, contact us.