If you use a free Individual Account to access Zearn, you can change the grade, mission, or topic your student is working on. If your school has purchased Zearn Math for Intervention as part of their School Account, you can change the specific Lesson that your student is working on.
You can change your student's assignment by following these steps:
- Click Assignments at the top of your Zearn homepage.
- Choose the class that contains the students whose assignment you'll be updating.
- Select the student(s) whose assignment you’d like to change by clicking the check box next to their name(s).
- Click "Change Current Lesson".
- In the pop-up, select a Grade, Mission, Topic, and Lesson for your student(s) and click Assign.
Note: When a student completes an Independent Digital Lesson, they earn a Badge and advance to the next lesson in the sequence automatically— you do not need to advance your student after each lesson completion.