Note: Any students assigned to a class you have deleted will be unable to access Zearn Math until they use a Class Code to join a new classroom. We recommend that teachers keep their classrooms active until the start of the new school year, to make sure that students who use Zearn over the summer for extra practice are still able to access their Independent Digital Lessons.
If you’d like to delete a class from your account, you'll first need to remove any students currently assigned to that class. You can follow the steps below to do this.
- Click Roster at the top of your Zearn homepage.
- Choose the class you’d like to remove from the Switch Class dropdown menu.
- Remove all students from the class.
Once all students have been removed, you can delete the class.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select My Account.
- Navigate to Assigned Classes and click on the 'x' in the top right corner of the class you would like to delete.
- Click Delete Class.
Note: If you are part of a Zearn Math School Account that accesses Zearn through Clever or Classlink, you will need to reach out to your Clever or Classlink administrator to edit or remove classrooms in Zearn.