Prior to deleting your classroom on Zearn, it's important to note that any students in your class will no longer be able to access Zearn Math until they use a Class Code to join a new classroom. We recommend that teachers keep their classrooms active until the start of a brand new school year; this ensures that students who may use Zearn over the summer for extra practice are still able to access the Independent Digital Lessons.
If you’d like to remove a class from your account, follow the five quick steps below:
- Click Classes at the top of your Zearn homepage
- Choose the class you’d like to remove from the Switch Class dropdown menu
- Remove all students from the class (if students already exist)
- Click the blue gear next to your name
- On the new page, scroll down the page to Assigned Classes and click Remove Class from Account