Once you’ve created a class, add students quickly and easily following the steps below. Note that our free Individual Accounts are limited to 1 classroom with 1 teacher and up to 35 students. Teachers whose school has purchased a School Account have no limit on classroom size or the number of classrooms they can add.
- Navigate to Roster at the top of your Zearn homepage
- Choose the class to which you’d like to add students from the Switch Class dropdown menu
- Click Add students
- Type or paste your student's name into the box under “New Students” and click Next
- Edit student passwords and usernames as needed and click Next
- Choose a Grade, Mission, and Topic for your students and click Finish
- Follow the steps on the “Congratulations” page to start your students Zearning
Do your students already have Zearn accounts from last year? If so, they can enter your Class Code to join your class. Learn more here.