Developed by teachers, Zearn Math is a groundbreaking K-5 curriculum and classroom model that supports differentiation and engagement for all students.
Download our 30-page Teaching & Learning Approach to learn more about Zearn Math’s:
- Coherent and rigorous curricular materials, including Independent Digital Lessons, Materials for Teacher-Led Instruction, Reports, and Assessments
- Personalized rotational classroom model, including recommended weekly schedules and pacing guides for grades K-5
- Supports for English Language Learners, Struggling Students, Students with Learning Differences, and Enrichment opportunities
- Implementation resources, including School Accounts, Professional Development, and Community Resources
- Supporting research that informs our curriculum and classroom model
For a high-level view of pacing with Zearn Math, see our Curriculum Map.